Tuesday, January 28, 1997

SPIRITUAL VISION: A big swarm of white birds flying around with a bird resting on the roof-top of each believer. A light was also shone on each of the believers’ houses. When asked why there was no bird on a certain individual’s house, the reply was that the family had yet to fully commit their lives to God.

MESSAGE: “If they follow My Commands and My Way, I will keep My Promise to them. They will receive all the blessings which other believers have. I will also give My love to them as well.”

EXPLANATION: On enquiry about the symbols of the white bird and the light, the following explanation was given. The white bird represents the Holy Spirit indwelling in the spirit of every born-again Christian. As for the light, it represents the presence of God directing and guiding the path of every born-again Christian so that he/she will walk in the light and not in darkness.

MESSAGE: “With the Holy Spirit and the Light, believers will have the full assurance of salvation to receive the eternal life from God.”

[See MSO 26.12.1996 message]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home