Monday, February 24, 2003

I will fill this place with My glory. I will fill this place with My love! I will fill this place with My power!

Repent and renew your life! You will be blessed. The blessing will flow in the Church. You must repent! Seek for My direction in the Church. Put your trust totally to Me. Don’t turn to the left or to the right! I’m your God. I never fail you. I’m always near you and close to you. Don’t worry about tomorrow! I’ll plan for you. You just trust Me and obey Me.

End time is near! Don’t let your spirit turn cold! Be strong! Walk closer with Me! Talk to Me always! Your spirit will be strong and powerful. Do what I ask you to do. Go out and share with My people. I will give you power. You walk faster! Take the first step! The rest I’ll give you direction to walk – only your heart is willing. End time is near, children! End time is near

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home