Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Children, you must remember that I am your God, your Heavenly Father and your Saviour who is above heaven and earth and the Everlasting God. You have to continue to pray for your children, your family and your friends. Do not be dissapointed. Do not give up. In My Name you will have the victory. You must always depend on the Holy Spirit. Focus on HIm and thirst for Him. Do not worry. Do not be despaired. If you put your faith in Me and trust Me, I will lead you and walk with you throughout your whole life.

Children, I am your God and you are My Children. You are made in My image. I will not forsake you and I will not allow the Evil One to snatch you from Me.

Children, you also know that I will come back soon. If you follow Me faithfully, commit your life and surrender your life to Me, I will come just to bring you to Heaven. You will be with Me forever and ever.

Children, be alert! Pray constantly with others! Go out to spread the Gospel. Do not be afraid. I will be with you. I will help you. If you follow My Word and My Command, depend on the Holy Spirit, I will bless you abudantly. My grace and unconditional love will be with you and surround you just like as I walked on earth and as it is in Heaven. This will never change! This will never depart until you see Me face to face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home