Sunday, November 28, 2004

Stay Faithful

I have already sent My faithful servant to pray and intercede for them. Now it is the time to see what they react.

If they continue to do things wrong against Me, they don't repent, they don't seek me, make fool in My church, this is My last warning. I am going to do something to fulfill My Word.

End time is near. I am going to rebuild many churches. I will use My faithful servant to win many souls for My glory.

Heaven is real. Hell is real. Only the faithful and obedient children will enter the kingdom of God.

If you are faithful, continue to be faithful. If you are obedient, continue to be obedient. If you are holy and pure, continue to be holy and pure. If you are unfaithful, disobedient, run away from Me, the judgement will come to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home