Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Children, confess and repent. Turn away from your sins. Be alert! Do not give Satan the foothold and do not let the Satan get closer and deeper in you.

Time is short. You will not see me when the sun is going down and the day is getting dark. You must depend on My Holy Spirit and My light. Then you will see My Will and know My Way. You may have My Peace, My Comfort and My Love in you.

Do not give up your faith. Pray consistently. Obey Me. Follow My Will and apply it whenever in the church or at home. Then you will be blessed.

Although you have gone through many difficulties in the past, but you will face some more from now on. If I am with you and walk with you, you will overcome many problems and difficulties wherever in the church or in your house. You must be humble before Me. Let My Holy Spirit lead you, guide you, teach you, show you and comfort you.

Do not give up your faith. You must focus on Me and thirst for Me. You must pray more. Pray for others, pray for those who still do not know Me, pray for your family and pray for yourself.

Do you know why I repeat My Word again and again? Because I love you, I do not want you to leave Me. I want to be your Heavenly Father. I want you to be My Children forever. I love you My Children.

Do not give up your faith. If you have any problem or difficulty, you must come before Me and talk to Me. I will listen to you and I will satisfy the desire of your heart.

Time is short. I am coming back soon and I will bring back all My Children to heaven only for those who trust in Me, depend on Me, obey Me, follow My Word and My Command.

You must stand firm, trust in Me, obey Me and pray everyday. Do not mix with those unrighteous people. They may lead you to sin against Me.

During end time, many unrighteous people may appear before you. You must be alert. You must pray and read the Bible and depend on the Holy Spirit and My Word. Then you will know what is right and what is wrong.

If only you humble yourself before Me, you will hear Me. You will know what to do.

Be still, you will hear My Voice, then you will know My Word.

I like to talk to many people, but they cannot hear Me because they are too busy. They have no place for Me and they have no time for Me. All the time, they are concern with the worldly problems. But you must know that everything in this world is temporary.

Children, you must remember, do not let the evil one tempts you. He will bring you to the darkness. You must pray constantly, depend on the Holy Spirit, depend on My Power. Then you will overcome all the temptation in your daily life.

Though many things are going to happen, you must not be afraid. I will protect you if only you believe Me, trust Me and obey Me.

Everyday, you must commit and surrender your family totally to Me. I will lead them, I will teach them what to do, I will teach them to obey Me. Pray for them everyday. Do not leave Me. Do not give Satan the foothold. You must repent and turn away from your sins. If only you confess your sins and come back to Me, then you will receive My Salvation. My Peace and My Joy will follow you.

I do not like sin. I do not want My Children to commit sins. Sin will make you unable to see me. I want all My Children to have peace, joy and a pure heart.

Sinners will not enter the Kingdom of God. If you have committed sins, you must repent and confess your sins. I will cleanse your sins by My Precious Blood. Then you will see Me face to face in Heaven.

My Precious Blood will give you the authority to get rid the power of the evil one.

I come to this world to save you. Stay close to Me and My Precious blood will cleanse away all your sins. Then you will receive My Salvation and eternal hope to enter the Kingdom of God.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://longchampsoldesk.angelfire.com/]sacs longchamps[/url] The big titles this year are: Tron Legacy, Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Alice in Wonderland, Jonah Hex, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Prince of Persia. There of course will be Harry Potter figures but does anyone actually buy Women Mulberry Polly Push Lock Leather Tote Bag Purplish Red,Mulberry Bags outlet! Quality Guarantee Mulberry Handbags UK! these? How much difference can there be between year four and year five? There might be A-Team figures but hopefully there will be likenesses of the original A-Team as well. There should be Expendables action figures considering the entire cast has had figures at one time or another.
[url=http://saclongchampas.livejournal.com/]sac longchamps[/url] Be careful not to get any liquid in your eye area. Lie down and rest with the Stylish Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Ostrich Shoulder Black Bag, all Mulberry bags you can find here,and do not hesitate to choose some for yourself. tea bags over your closed eye lids for at least ten to twenty minutes before discarding. Wash your face with warm water after, to remove any tea residue.. the finale of the first Ghostbusters film, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man reacts in hostile fashion to being hit with the laser-powered force of the Ghostbusters proton packs! Tasty flavor meets mass destruction in the form of this eight-inch bank, dedicated to the sailor-suited confection of terror. Available from Diamond retailers throughout the show floor. For a complete list, visit the Diamond PREVIEWS Booth (# 2401) Diamond Select.
[url=http://longchampsoldes.weebly.com/]longchamp soldes[/url] This is because you can go online for shopping anytime anywhere. No matter whether you are in your office or at home, you can go online and shop. Time does not matter in online shopping as online stores are open 24 X 7. I still think that the slaughter of seals is Canada was pretty brutal and I found it disturbing to hear that the main purpose of it is because 'it's part of our heritage' and that it's because there are so many of them. There are 7 billion of us on earth, who are we to say that there is too much of a certain species here. It would be quite interesting if we were to Covetable Mulberry Women's Smaller Bayswater Printed Leather Shoulder Brown Bag supply cheap find out that all these animals that our now becoming extinct because of human natures materialistic needs were to be essential in the future in some way ,when they are no longer in existence...

March 4, 2013 at 4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.
Rather excellent idea
What excellent phrase
I firmly convinced, that you are not right. Time will show.
I with you do not agree

[url=http://bbs.cuijinfang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1487024][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.manjk91.com/plus/view.php?aid=51575][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://vanvo.host.mixcp.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=325660][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.led-ok.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=12802&do=blog&id=86588][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://mdj.bammz.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=387741][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]

March 16, 2013 at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home