Monday, January 17, 2005

Children, everyday you must offer yourself and humble yourself before Me. Confess your sins, repent and pray. Then you can resist the cunning ways of the Satan. My Word is your spiritual food. Everyday you have to rely on My Word and My Holy Spirit so that you can grow spiritually.

Time is short! This world is coming to an end. Be alert! I am coming back. Don’t lose your faith, stand firm on your feet, open your ears, then you can hear My Word. Open your eyes, then you can see many things are going to happen.

Do not be afraid. Before, you were not afraid. Now you should not be afraid too. Because you belong to Me. I will never leave you. I will not forsake you. I will never change. I will not leave you as an orphan. Because you are My Children, forever is My Children.

Children, listen to Me. Come before Me. Draw closer to Me. Stay with Me. Learn from Me. Listen to Me. Be a good Christian. I want you to be different from others because you belong to Me. My Spirit dwells in you and My Spirit will guide you and help you to walk in a perfect way for My Glory.

Be a good steward. Love others, care for others, take care of others, be kind to others, comfort others, help others, spread the good news to others and let them receive the salvation.

You must not behave like people who do not know me. You must be a growing Christian. Everyday, you must depend on My Spirit, My Word and My Light. Do not depend on your own wisdom and strength to motivate yourself. This is temporary. Everything you have is temporary. Only what I give you is forever.

You must love one another. You must encourage one another. You must pray and fellowship with one another. Then you will be strong in your spirit. Do not mix with the unrighteous people. They will bring you to darkness. You must be alert. Satan can influence you. People can also influence you. You must be careful. You must pray everyday, focus on Me, trust in Me, obey Me, open your heart to receive Me, then you will not drop in the boundary of the evil one.

If you humble yourself, I will help you and teach you. Then you will receive a new life, new hope and you will be a blessed real Christian.

Go out and spread the good news. Many people still do not know Me and accept Me. They need you to help them. No matter whom you meet, you must share with them. Whether they receive or not, you must try your best to help them. The rest you leave to Me.

Many things are going to happen. But do not be afraid. You must depend on Me, depend on My Strength and My Spirit to guide you. You will never fall. Only for those who do not believe, half believe, they will fall. You must not follow them and mix with them. No matter what happen, you must come before Me, pray and ask. I will hear you. I will help you. I will guide you. I will bless you forever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home